Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ready...set...HUNT!

Well the job hunt is on in Boston, MA. This blog will now be my official art dumping ground (and occasional rant center) while I try to manage the whole "need for money" thing.

HIRE ME!

The website is up, running, and more beautiful than ever, thanks to the beloved boyfriend, Chad Gowey, for some graphic advice and the program indexhibit. I would highly recommend it for you artists who need a slick site but are at a loss in the CSS world. Visit the site at: www.DesignByZoe.com

In the meantime, I'm constantly striving to bulk up my applied designs portfolio and soon I'll be sending off brand new colorful designs to CB2, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Ikea, and potentially Crate and Barrel (again). The designs include what you've seen here, plus some new exciting ones, including a floral print, a flock of birds, some hindu-esque designs, and some oldies with a new spin.

As far as the Crate and Barrel: 
If you didn't know, then here you are. I submitted the Lure Line designs for tabletop to the main buyers at C&B for consideration and they have been (positively) deliberating for over a month. I'm itching to check in on them again, but I'm trying to keep my anticipation reigned in until I know "yes" or "no" for sure. Keep your fingers crossed.

More art and updates soon! I only just remembered the password for this blog...

~Z

No comments:

Post a Comment