Friday, April 16, 2010

Fond Farewell to how2heroes

So today marks the final day I'll be in the employ of how2heroes. It's a sad day, but we're all staying on good terms and I hope to be available for events and/or special tastings!


We visited Aquitaine on Tremont Street a few weeks ago and here's the delicious down low on the shoot: Bartender Matthew Coughlin mixed up three classy cocktails ranging from modern masculine to super sweet. Top: Basil in the Rye, Bottom left: Vanilla Bean Gin Julep, Bottom Right: Rosemary Sour. These were fantastic, my favorite being the Rosemary Sour, for its sweet n' creamy taste and texture.

We also went to Vermont! I saw my family! Hurrah! There is a whole official blog posting on the how2heroes blog, but here's the images, just because I'm all about images.


Susan Reid, baker extraordinaire, of King Arthur Flour in Norwich, VT.


Alex and Mike from The Farmer's Diner in Middlebury, VT.


My buddies from Lake Champlain Chocolates! Emily Jones with her chocolate sculpting and Kirk Weed with LCC's Ultimate Chocolate Cake and Raspberry Truffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment