Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Drink Invitational Cards

So I've been working on some correspondence cards for myself/Lime Tree Cove that would be fun and cute and these are the first actual prototypes! Little watercolor splashes of color with photo edits overlayed in Adobe Photoshop, printed onto Linen folding cards (each card is about 3.5" x 4.875" when folded) with a hint of glitter rimming the glass.


The Green Margarita, which will have a drink recipe on the inside left fold, titled "The Passion Margarita" from various recipes found online.

The Pink Margarita, which will also have a recipe titled, "Pink & Fruity".

I'd really like to know why my printer had such issues with printing these...I have a small handful of very nice, although a bit off center, "seconds".

No comments:

Post a Comment