Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Lure Line Collection

So I feel like I should start this blog off with a bang. Below is my semi-complete Lure Line tabletop collection, with the physical prototypes soon to come:


The Bait Ball dinner plate, shark bowl, and shark mug.

The Marlin dinner plate/salad plate design.


More mug designs, pictured here with the bait ball plate again.


The bubble platter.


An extra design that might be used: the dolphin pod.


The lobster butter dish (haha) and the dolphin spout.

All of these images are currently only Photoshop files, but they are being created for me as real prototypes from a very friendly company, which I should have soon, available to show in person. If you have any interest in purchasing any of these designs, please contact me at: zbrookes@g.risd.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment